Friday, June 26, 2015

DIY: Princess Theme Candy Buffet

Better late than never. Finally I have found time to share this DIY of mine here, This post have been sitting on my draft folder for so looooong, So without further ado, let me present to you my Princess Theme DIY Candy Buffet for my little girl 1st Birthday last year.
  

Our color motif was Pink, Yellow and Purple. I bought candies from the grocery and creatively name them with words associated with "Princesses". 

Royal Lollipops, stuck in my DIY "Castle Lollipop Holder", I made the castles body using an empty can of milk, and empty milk box for the castles bridge at the middle, and a styro foam for their roofs. Stick them all together and paint. 


Jelly Gems, this jelly candy's shape was so perfect for my "Princess Theme" candy buffet, lucky I found them on a local store near us, I just have to cut them into single pieces though to make it more look like a gems, you may use the regular circular shape if you can't find one like this.


Cupcake Tower, I just bought a mini cupcakes at the grocery and topped it with those cute girly stuffs cupcake toppers that I bought on a local baking store as well as the pink cardboard cupcake tower.


Gold Choco Coins, can be bought also at the supermarkets & groceries.


Candy Jewels, in pink, yellow & purple, perfect for our color motif.


Crown Shape Choco Pops, which we made out of melted chocolate and a crown shape mold.


Others that don't have a close up photos were Magical Twisted Mallows, Enchanted Choco Cups, Wafer Scrolls and Yogurt Wands.

I printed out princess quote & the candy names that I made on the photoshop. 

For the letters J-A-S-H-L-E-Y, I bought it at Divisoria and decorate it with colorful strings.


And for the "sweet treats" backdrop, I made a pinwheel out of colored papers, and printed out the banner that I downloaded from the net.

Other stuffs like table cloth & tall food server were provided by Max's Restaurant which was our venue/supplier for that day.

I hope you enjoyed reading this candy filled post. Happy DIYing  Everyone. =)

-♥♥♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment