Wednesday, May 20, 2015

So fast

Time flies so fast talaga, last night hubby and I came home late because I have an office team dinner. We got home around 11:30 pm na, and obviously our little girl was already sleeping. Di ako sanay, we usually got home kasi around 8:30 or 9:00 pm, she still awake pa by those time, so we have enough time pa to play with her before she sleeps at 10:00pm. Since she's already asleep I just content myself on staring at her, and realized that time is flying so fast, she's now on her 19th month and already knows a lot of things. I am really amaze on how fast her development is, and I always thank God for that. Madami natutuwa sa kanya kasi at her young age she knows almost all the alphabet already. She's able to count na though she keeps on skipping number 5 (I dont know why). She knows shapes too. She's also very "madaldal" and will repeat almost everything that we said. She can speak & understand both english and tagalog. She also can sing some of the lyrics on some nursery rhymes she's watching. Super smart talaga ng baby ko. Then just last sunday, while I am busy washing her feeding bottles, she was busy playing naman sa may living room. While holding her plush toys kitty (hello kitty) and bob (sponge bob), I heard her saying kitty, bob, kitty, bob, (paulit ulit siya while pointing on the toy she mentioned). So I butted in and our conversation goes like this:

Mommy: Who is that baby?

Jashley: Kitty, Bob

Mommy: Kitty and...

Jashley: Bob

Mommy: Dora and...

Jashley: Boots

Paulit ulit ko ask sa kanya yang Kitty & Bob saka ung Dora & Boots binaliktad ko din to test if she will get confused.

Mommy: Bob and...

Jashley: Kitty

Mommy: Boots and...

Jashley: Dora

Hmmm... Very good talaga ang bebekoy. So I asked her again at nagulat ako sa sagot nya because I am sure no one teach her this. It goes like this:

Mommy: Daddy and...

Jashley: Mommy

Mommy: Mama (her Grandma on Daddy's side) and...

Jashley: Papa (her Grandpa on Daddy's side)

Mommy: Papsi (her Grandpa on Mommy's side) and...

Jashley: Mamsi ((her Grandma on Mommy's side)

Mommy: Tito Alex (her Daddy's brother) and...

Jashley: Mency (her Tito Alex's girlfriend)

I was really amaze on her answers, I don't know how she figured out who partnered to whom. or maybe because she always sees that her Daddy and I are always beside each other, and when we are both out for work she is left with her Mama and Papa. Then when Papsi and Mamsi naman is visiting her they were always together, And for Alex and Mency sa Facetime lang sila nakikita ni Jashley palagi because they are both working in Thailand. I was just so amazed that she was able to get the logic on who partnered to whom after that kitty and bob example. I think she's now ready for some matching activity like matching mother and baby animals, or opposites activities.

Kids these days talaga were so smart. Another instance na na-amaze ako is while she's watching a series of nursery rhymes, bago matapos ang every song meron siya sinasabi na word like, "bus", she keeps on saying that until the current song ends and turned out that the next song is "wheels on the bus", then before that ends she will say again a word "rain", cause the next song is actually "rain rain go away". Ang galing ng memory nya, although everyday we are playing this rhymes at home no one memorized it except her. I think my baby's memory skill is as good as her logic skills. Thank you Lord for that.

Those things made me realize that my baby is growing so fast, Samantalang dati inip na inip ako na lumaki na sha, now I am so overwhelmed with those things she's able to do.


-♥♥♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment