Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Reasons why...

I know I always say I'm too busy to blog but actually that is not really the sole reason why I seldom post an entry here. I'm really not a writer, even in personal I'm not the type of person na "ma-kwento", I always have this feeling na people are not interested on whatever story I have. I actually created this blog cause I think it can help myself in that aspect, at least here I can  tell any story I want to share and its up to the readers if they will read it or not, wapakels nako. But what usually happens is for couple of days I will post blogs then suddenly I have this feeling again not to blog because no one is interested anyway. Then whenever I am reading and browsing other blogs I again wanted to keep up my blog. Like right now since we don't have much workload in office I now have a lot of time browsing and reading blogs and that explains why I'm now posting a blog entry right now. I got envy on some of the Mommy blogs I browsed lately, on how they documented every development of their little ones. I wanted to document also everything about my baby girl so she has something ti read on later. For now this is my motivation on keeping this blog alive. So good luck to me, I really hope I can do it.

-♥♥♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment