Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Quick and Easy Snacks for Kids: Animal Shaped Garlic Bread

Every time we're craving for a garlic bread we can easily make at home using just 2 ingredients a loaf bread and a garlic margarine spread. And with just 3 basic steps, slice loaf bread, spread garlic margarine spread & toast it for around 3 mins.

Our homemade garlic bread sticks
I prepared a batch for Hubby last Sunday. I wanted to prepare some for Jashley as well but I know that she's not fond of eating breads, she prefers biscuits or cookies rather than bread. I have tried offering her breads with different spread but usually she will only take a bite or two.

I remember I purchased a cookie cutter one grocery trip. So I took them out and made these cuties and see if this will do the trick in making her eat bread.


I prepared one of each animal shape only so as to not waste a lot of food if ever she doesn't like it.


But lo and behold, she finished them all and still requested for more.


But this time I offer to her the plain bread using the transportation shaped cutter. She was able to finished them too.


The next day (which was yesterday) when we arrived home from work my MIL told me that my Little Girl kept on asking for the "Animal Bread" the whole day. So I promised to make a batch for her the next day (which is today).

It's so easy that I manage to make them before I left for work. Took me 15 mins to prepare them.

Cut the bread using your preferred cookie cutter

Spread garlic margarine on them
Toast them 
And enjoy them

Update: Happy to report that she was able to finished them all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment