Sunday, October 11, 2015

2nd Birthday Letter for Jashley

My Dearest Jashley,

It's amazing how it's only been 24 months since I gave birth to you. But you have definitely gotten bigger & smarter and every day we marvel at how much of a person you have become. You used to just cry out from your crib but now you carry on connversations like a little adult. You use to just put on your mouth anything that your hand can grab but you now can name almost all of them from alphabets to shapes to numbers to some animals, fruits & vegetables. You use cellphones with such mastery as if you were born with it. You know how to appreciate even the smallest of things by saying endless thank yous if you received something. You love nature so much, the trees, the sky, the flowers, the grass, the animals. You say please when asking for a favor. You always share your foods and toys. You are always confident to try new things we introduced to you. You know how to listen on Daddy's & Mommy's instruction. You are obedient on most of Daddy's and Mommy's rules at home. You don't want when people are quarreling and arguing, and will tell them "no, fighting please". You always insist on kneeling down whenever we pray and love leading the prayer on meal time. Until now I still wonder how you learn so fast! My favorite is when you run to me and just out of the blue hug and kiss me. It's enough to make me cry with joy. You are smart, sweet, caring, thoughtful, respectful and God-fearing. These are characteristics we always pray you will have. You are indeed a blessing to us. And as you grow, me and Daddy will do our best to continue being good examples to you.Happy happy birthday my love! I love you and I will forever do.


Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment