Thursday, May 9, 2013

DIY: Hanging Photo


Another DIY is a our picture display for the registration table. I just simply layout a polaroid style pictures of us and print it on a photo paper. I want to hang these pictures using a wooden clips but of course I dont want just a plain clips, and since I don't have time to do a DIY letter blocks to spell out our name, I thought the covered button with letters will be a perfect alternative. The step is just the same as my covered button for the pen holder. But this time I use stamp letters to achive a consitency in font style & size. 

1. Cut a piece of fabric, the size depends on your covered button size.
2. Stamp the letter using the stamp letter & stamp pad.
3. Then follow the instruction on the back of the carton of this covered buttons on how to attach the fabric on the button. Just make sure that your letter is on the middle part of the button.
4. Attached your finished covered button onto the wooden clips.
5. Do these on every letter to spell out your name/words.


6. Tie one end of the string/yarn into a bottle and the other end to another bottle to create something that will look like a clotheline.
7. Bring out your photos & time to clip it into your clotheline using your wooden
clips.

While clipping the photos on clothesline I suddenly realize that my name was too long and I cannot fit it all. So I decided to just use our nicknames "BRY♥MEI" 

My DIY Hanging Photo in action but because of the strong wind in the venue the pictures kept on flipping over.
-♥♥♥-








No comments:

Post a Comment