Monday, August 20, 2012

DIY: Invites Layout

I've told you I love this long weekend but I hope I'm in the Philippines so I can have another holiday tomorrow. Anyway still love my holiday here in Singapore because I manage also to finish the layout of our invites that will be inserted in our DIY pocket fold invitation. I will send this to honeyko♥ for him to print it out since printing here in Sg is so expensive. I'll bring our DIY pocket fold invitation when I go back to Philippines this October and will just glue and insert this printed layout.

This is the main invites that will glued at the left side of the pocket fold (see the template design on this post)

.

Here is the layouts that will be inserted inside the pocket fold.



So happy with the map that I downloaded at the Greenery wbsite because it goes within our color motif pink & gray except for the blue.



And this will be the arrangement when they are combined inside the pocket fold.


 -♥♥♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment