Monday, February 7, 2011

it's the thought that really counts

2 days from now where gonna celebrate our 7th year anniversary and until now i stil don't have any gift for my honeyko. I wanna give him something that i made only for him. I usually give him things that i personally made like the one i mentioned on my previous post. This is a very special ocassion in our lives and i don't want to just give him a gift that i just bought elsewhere, such as expensive things that is a common gift for anniversaries like this. Well maybe also because i don't have that much money to buy him such expensive gifts..hehe... But seriously i can give him an expensive gifts if i would like to, it's just that i'm a type of person that love to give a presents that i personally made, even for my friends. For me it is more sweet and memorable. Hmmm..Back to the gift idea, i usually start thinking or making a personalized gift 1-2 months before our anniversary so i have a lot of time to prepare it, but since i've been so busy lately plus some personal problems at home, I really don't have time to think and make a gift for our anniversary. And because of that I decided to give him an anniversary card (i hope he won't fetch me from work to home later so i can drop by to a bookstore and buy a card...lol...) I know my gift idea is not that creative compare to the previous gifts i gave him, but in these times that is the best i can think of, beside it is still considered personalized since what i'm gonna write there is only for him. And i know honeyko would appreciate anything that i would give him, as much as i apreciated anything he gives me, may it be expensive or only simple things, for as they "it's the thought that really counts". Advance Happy Anniversary Honeyko!!! Love you so much!!!

-♥♥♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment