Monday, August 20, 2012

DIY: Photobooth Layout

Another DIY I finished today is our customized photobooth layout, I got this idea from one of the bride in the GirlTalk forum. After I saw their layout I talk to our Photobooth supplier if we can make our own layout. Since I also into digital scrapbooking and I have collected already a lot of digscrap stuffs even before this wedding planning thing, so it became easy for me to finish this layout. Our theme is a shabby/vintage chic.


The photos will go on the blank spaces in the layout so this will be in png file when we give to our supplier. I show this to honeyko but he thinks the design is a bit simple or is it because the layout is in light colors. If we still have time I will try to revised it next time. =)

 -♥♥♥-

Update (Dec.21.2012)
As per my honeyko's request, because he thinks that the design is a bit simple, I try to revised it by adding alements in the layout. 


So what do you think? Better or not?

 -♥♥♥-

1 comment:

  1. hi where did you get the templates and backgrounds and stuff like that? so amazing can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete